We employ people who can get excited about cleanliness and hygiene. In an environment of next generation cleaning technology, motivated people can find exciting challenges and professional satisfaction.
Our small, but very successful company employs highly motivated colleagues from a variety of professional backgrounds in an attractive work environment. This specialist field of next generation cleaning technologies offers countless opportunities for dealing with complex tasks and building successful careers.
With our currently 250 employees, our organisation is very transparent. We foster team work and allow plenty of space for new ideas. Excellent work conditions and above average benefits make Wetrok a sought after employer.
We are particularly interested in people willing to learn. We offer 6 apprenticeship positions in the administrative sector each year, and therefore actively contribute to the labour market.
- Elektroingenieur (HW/SW Entwicklung) (m/w)
- HR Assistent/in im 50 % Pensum
- Lehrstelle Kaufmann/Kauffrau Profil E/M
- Mitarbeiter Telesales - Outbound und Kundenbetreuung B2B (m/w)
- Sachbearbeiter technischer Kundenservice im Pensum 60 bis 70 % (m/w)
- Verkaufsleiter für die Region Ost (m/w) (Mitglied des Führungsteams der Marktorganisation Schweiz)
- Verkaufsmitarbeiter/in für unseren Verkaufspunkt in Emmen im 30-50 % Pensum